Coyle’s hotel mystery shopping services are designed to objectively measure the crucial aspects of the guest experience that affect guest satisfaction and loyalty.
Coyle Hospitality Group will help you select a quality assurance program customized to your unique needs.
Coyle understands that the cruise industry is unique and complex.
Through a professional evaluator’s eyes, learn what your guests and friends won’t tell you, and start to measure progress and achieve success.
Quality Data, Relevant Samples, and Useful Insights from real consumers, not paid panelists taking yet another survey.
With competition high and price of the utmost importance to prospective clients, the sales process has become increasingly important.
Each day, Coyle’s research team actively gathers a range of articles--from market data to third-party research to brilliant idea pieces--to share with the industry, and especially, our clients. Below is what you need to read.
- Mobile Payments in Restaurants – 2015 Consumer Study
- The New Service Recovery Paradox: Step it up with Follow-up
- Service Trends Fusion: Combining Restaurant Service Data and Consumer Trends into a Secret Sauce
- Coyle’s 2011 Global Spa Report Updates the Spa Industry Just in Time for Mid-Year Resolutions
- Atmosphere Makes An Impact