Measure the guest experience as designed by Coyle’s Hotel and Resort Consultants…
Coyle’s hotel mystery shopping programs are designed to objectively measure crucial aspects of the hotel guest experience that affect guest satisfaction and loyalty.
If you are a large resort, small bed and breakfast, independent concept, branded or chain hotel or somewhere in between; professional mystery shoppers can help you ensure accountability. After the feedback is collected, Coyle’s dedicated specialists help your brand to set relevant benchmarks, and provide meaningful action plans to your team. Coyle also provides system-wide brand compliance checks and software to upgrade internal hotel inspection programs.
Do you already have a brand quality assurance program? No problem. Coyle provides you brand with focused mystery shopping programs that are designed to complement your existing quality assurance program. Whether for a reinspection or simply a mystery shop to gain more insight into your service quality, Coyle can help.
Questions about our Hotel Mystery Shopping Services?
Call us today for a free consultation
212.629.2083 ext. 106
Click here to contact us via web form.
Coyle Clients Consistently Get:
- Fast and headache-free program set-up; Coyle does all the work
- Carefully screened evaluators who are never repeated at your locations
- Customized measurements that fit your brand perfectly
- Speedy turnaround time
- Industry Benchmarking that is easy to use and helps to set you apart from the competition
- Simple yet powerful Action Planning that gets accountability and results
View Recent Articles and Case Studies on Hotels & Resorts:
- How Quality Assurance Will Put Your Hotel Company Ahead of the Competition
- What is the 10 and 5 Staff Rule?
- No More Room Service? – Update
- In your next staff meeting, take a lesson from Big Data. Hint: Personalized service matters.
- Making a Hotel Company’s Rebranding and Standards Development Process Easy
- Do You Have Your Own Internal Brand Inspectors?
- Hotel Company Needs New Standards
- Hotel Design and the Guest Experience
- Managing Your Hotel’s Online Reputation
- Building Your Brand