Measure the guest experience
The independent hotel mystery shoppers who participate in Coyle-designed programs objectively measure crucial aspects of the hotel guest experience that affect guest satisfaction and loyalty.
If you are a large resort, small bed and breakfast, independent concept, branded or chain hotel or somewhere in between; professional mystery shoppers can help you ensure accountability. After the feedback is collected from professional mystery shoppers, Coyle’s dedicated specialists help your brand to set relevant benchmarks, and provide meaningful action plans to your team. Coyle also provides system-wide brand compliance programs and software to upgrade internal hotel inspection programs.
Do you already have a brand quality assurance program? No problem. Coyle can provide your brand with expertly focused mystery shopping programs that are designed to complement your existing quality assurance program. Whether for a reinspection or simply a mystery shop to gain more insight into your service quality, Coyle can help.
Questions about our Hotel Mystery Shopping Programs?
Call us today for a free consultation
212.629.2083 ext. 106
Click here to contact us via web form.
Coyle Clients Consistently Get:
- Fast and headache-free program set-up; Coyle does all the work
- Carefully screened independent evaluators who are never repeated at your locations
- Customized measurements that fit your brand perfectly
- Speedy turnaround time
- Industry Benchmarking that is easy to use and helps to set you apart from the competition
- Simple yet powerful Action Planning that gets accountability and results
View Recent Articles and Case Studies on Hotels & Resorts:
- Coyle Poll: As Hotels Increase Efforts to Reduce Their Carbon Footprint, Are Travelers Following In Their Steps?
- Coyle Conversations: Discussions with Hospitality Leaders – David Martin, COO, Wright Investment Properties, Inc.
- The New Service Recovery Paradox: Step it up with Follow-up
- Top Medical Tourism Destinations
- Direct Bookings: Hotels can do more.
- All Inclusive Hotels and Resorts are on the Rise in 2014
- Trend Watch: Mindful and Healthy Living While Traveling on the Road
- How Quality Assurance Will Put Your Hotel Company Ahead of the Competition
- What is the 10 and 5 Staff Rule?
- No More Room Service? – Update