Cruises and The Coyle Story…
Since 1996, Coyle has curated the most carefully screened network of professional evaluators from all over the world. On any given day, we estimate these professional evaluators are aboard at least 10 cruise ships, and collectively stay over 10,000 nights a year on cruise lines large and small all over the world.
Cruise lines direct Coyle to deploy demographically-aligned evaluators to experience, test and report on every aspect of the brand including: Marketing Campaigns, Call-Center Performance, Vacation Planning, Onboard Services, and Partner/Vendor Performance.
Projects can be as simple as surveying upper-income consumers considering their first cruise or deploying an upper-income retired couple loyal to a competitor for a 7-day cruise on one of your lines. Maybe your call center needs a compliance check during low-demand periods?
Coyle Clients Consistently Get:
- Carefully screened and diverse panel of cruisers of all experience levels
- Worldwide coverage
- Customized programs that enhance your current QA initiatives
- Low-cost and immediate start-up
- Quantitative and Qualitative Expertise
Coyle will take a consultative approach by learning your needs and keeping the measurement disciplines focused for results.
Clients Staying Ahead with CoyleLarge, small, independent or branded, Coyle clients lead in their respective categories with a commitment to the customer and a never-ending desire to always be better.
We currently maintain restaurant secret shopper services for a wide variety of clients, including:
- Royal Caribbean
- Azamara Club Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Princess Tours
View Recent Articles and Case Studies on Cruises:
- Coming Soon to An Ocean Near You: A Cruise Industry Forecast
- What is the 10 and 5 Staff Rule?
- Key Satisfaction Drivers for Cruise Line Passengers
- Very Specific Traveler Segment Needed to Test our Brand
- What Cruise Lines Can Learn From Luxury Hotel Guests
- iPad Among Newest Shipboard Amenities
- Innovation and Variety Fuel Cruise Guest Experience
- With Strong Service Recovery, Cruise Lines Find Silver Lining
- Alluring Moves: Royal Caribbean Focuses On Partners And Guests
- What Carnival Did Right