What’s got a double hyphen in its name to represent Peacock Alley, Cole Porter’s own Steinway piano, a famous salad named after it and a price tag of $1.4 million per room with a “SOLD” sign on it. The Waldorf=Astoria.
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
Remember way back in 2011 when Mark Zuckerberg was named the world’s youngest billionaire, back before the IPO when it was rather fun to create and promote a business page on Facebook? Remember when businesses would run promotions and photo contests, gain fans, get likes and a bit of business along the way?
Has anyone been watching “Mad Men” on TV? As mother always said, fashion goes in cycles. From the boardroom to the golf links, there was a mid-20th Century culture of mixing business and pleasure, and it’s really never left us. Okay, there were hiccups along the way. From the moment… Read More
LONDON – 05:14 GMT, 18 Sept. 2014. BBC Breaking News predicts the ‘NO’ vote wins in the Scotland bid for independence from the United Kingdom.Pack away the tartan kilt, pull the trousers back on. The political union that’s lasted 307 years stands and tourism booms.