We can’t wait to see you at this year’s biggest restaurant event–the NRA Show, May 16-19, 2015. We will be there in full force this year at Booth# 8437 in the Lakeside Center. Stay tuned for details right here as we release them.
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
NEW YORK, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Coyle Hospitality Group, the leading provider in customer experience consulting and mystery shopping, has named Karen Murray its new Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Murray joins the company from AV Homes, where she was responsible for the sales and marketing activities across 10 residential communities in Arizona…. Read More
Showing a little hometown pride, Coyle will be at booth 1232 at The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, March 6-8, 2016 at the Javits Center. Stop by and say hello. Also, Coyle is proud to moderate a panel session: ’Industry Trends’ Impact on Guest Experience’ on Monday, March 7th… Read More
Coyle Hospitality attended ALIS (The American Lodging Investment Society) in Los Angeles which took place from January 25th through to January 27th. As always, it is great to ‘get out of the box’ for a few days and reconnect with clients and colleagues.