Hotels can do more to ensure they get direct bookings…and keep them.
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 15,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
Terminology, jargon and nicknames are the vital organs that keep groups who share unique experiences going. Listen in on conversations amongst surfers, bankers, war veterans, or kindergartners, and you will hear common language that is often bent, morphed and invented becoming expert tools central to the tribe achieving its goals.
You made your reservation for the special day, now get the skinny on the top 5 things to keep in mind when you dine out this Valentine’s Day.
Ernst and Young has reported that developers in the hotel sector are focused on serving current and projected customer demand for the continued growth of all-inclusive properties. All inclusive resorts are unique in that just about every guest activity and meal takes place on-property. This translates to more opportunities where staff need to deliver consistently high quality service.