How Our Fast Casual Secret Shopper Program Works… We get that you see the restaurant world a bit different; you are an innovator who is part of the fastest growing segment of the restaurant industry. Coyle provides fast casual multi-unit operators with the world’s most carefully screened professional restaurant… Read More
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
What hotel trends are shaping the customer experience in 2015? No doubt, mobile and Millennials loom large. But, baby boomers are refusing to become couch potatoes. Furthermore, the U.S. and China have just agreed a deal to extend multiple entry short-term tourist and business visas to 10 years from one year.
We present Part 2 of “The Pleasure Principle,” by Andrew Freeman & Co., the San Francisco-based boutique hospitality and restaurant consulting firm. This 2015 Annual Trend Report previews the hottest trends and predictions that will be shaping the hospitality industry in 2015. Highlights from the AF&Co. report indicate what’s coming… Read More
A leading boutique hospitality and restaurant consulting firm based in San Francisco has previewed food and beverage trends for next year in a new report, “The Pleasure Principle.” Calling 2015 the year of “I Want What I Want When I Want It,” the Andrew Freeman & Co. Annual Trend Report… Read More