The cruise line industry has been attacked by all forms of media, painting a picture of dread and mutiny on the high seas. Forecasters predict troubled waters due to the ever prevalent chatter of safety problems, mechanical breakdowns, disease outbreaks, and other major issues du jour. So What’s the Real… Read More
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've completed over 65,000 unique evaluations sourced from more than 15,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our restaurant mystery shopping or hotel mystery shopping capabilities do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to perform analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data to implement customized evaluation programs with unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're trusted partners for both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping services, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping are just two broad categories in our repertoire of experiential service evaluations. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also conduct:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
I am a service junkie. You will often find me watching. Watching a car dealer handle exasperated customers in for repairs, figuring out what makes that particular Walmart greeter get so many smiles, or marveling at the server effortlessly handling a crazy station on a Friday night. I watch and I learn.
Why has hotel dining gotten so much better over the last 10 years? The main reason is that hotel investors no longer just look at RevPAR, they look at the ‘Transactional Value’ of each guest; what the entire guest spend is during the stay. Hotels that get a healthy contribution from F&B demand higher multiples. We examine the top things that MAKE a great hotel restaurant.
Happy Halloween! Have you ever checked into a hotel room and felt like, although you were alone, you weren’t really alone? Considering many of today’s hotels were once something else entirely, they often share a rich history of ghouls, goblins, and ghosts!