We can’t wait to see you at this year’s biggest restaurant event–the NRA Show, May 16-19, 2015. We will be there in full force this year at Booth# 8437 in the Lakeside Center. Stay tuned for details right here as we release them. Are you going to be there too?… Read More
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien Hotel chains have shown they can be awfully good at providing a sense of sameness. Assurances were enthusiastically delivered to travelers that waking up anywhere from Boston to Beijing would mean the same check-in procedures, the same guest room interiors,… Read More
“You define customer satisfaction when the guest becomes so satisfied with the brand that they become part of our sales force.” – David Kong, President & CEO, Best Western International as quoted in “Hospitality 2015 Game Changers or Spectators?” by Deloitte. Fascinating marketing trends in hospitality are identified in the… Read More
How Our Fast Casual Secret Shopper Program Works… We get that you see the restaurant world a bit different; you are an innovator who is part of the fastest growing segment of the restaurant industry. Coyle provides fast casual multi-unit operators with the world’s most carefully screened professional restaurant… Read More