Snagging a hard to get — actually, make that nearly impossible to get — reservation at a high-flying restaurant such as State Bird Provisions in San Francisco is an evolving process, currently taking new digital twists and turns. Crowned by James Beard Awards and Bon Appétit as “Best New Restaurant… Read More
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
How quickly can you name the host for the last World Cup four years ago? Eight years ago? Was any non-soccer media coverage stimulating enough for you to book a vacation there? Speaking of sports, we’ve seen the recent headlines: Krakow withdraws its bid for 2022 Winter Olympics, New York… Read More
If you’re wondering whether quinoa and kale have run their course, if you’re curious as to what superfood will replace acai berries which overtook blueberries, you could do no better than to turn to The National Restaurant Association for the answer. Why’s that? Because their recent survey on “What’s Hot… Read More
Jeff Gurtman and I kicked off the 36th Annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Conference on Sunday, June 1st by getting a tour of the new CitizenM Hotel in Times Square from the founder and visionary behind the hotel, Michael Levie. The first thing you notice about the CitizenM is that… Read More