1. Does your mystery shopping provider carry insurance? 2. Where does your mystery shopping provider get their shoppers? 3. Are your reports starting to look the same? 4. How often does you mystery shopping provider upgrade and tweak your program for improved results? 5. Does your mystery shopping provider send the same evaluators… Read More
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
We can’t wait to see you at this year’s biggest restaurant event–the NRA Show, May 16-19, 2015. We will be there in full force this year at Booth# 8437 in the Lakeside Center. Stay tuned for details right here as we release them.
On May 16th, at the National Restaurant Association Show held in Chicago, Jim Coyle lead a panel of restaurant operators in discussing “How Technology is Changing the Restaurant Customer Experience” Panelists included: Mark Braver, COO for Heisler Hospitality Penelope Crocker, Director, Restaurant Marketing Strategy for Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants Scott… Read More
In 2013, the New York Hilton rattled the industry by taking the decision to discontinue room service to 2,000 guest rooms and replace it with with a cafeteria-style, grab-and-go restaurant. In contrast, the Loews Regency New York re-opened its renovated dining room and announced that its latest San Francisco acquisition will re-create the Park Avenue ‘power breakfast.’