Today’s hotels are working to reduce their carbon footprint in a number of different ways. Kimpton began by recycling trash, phones, and batteries and serving organic foods and beverages. Now, their cleaning staff uses eco-friendly products in every hotel and restaurant. Miami’s Hotel Intercontinental is completely powered by wind energy,… Read More
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
I was recently giving a presentation about hotel mystery shopping and quality assurance and had the opportunity to chat with David Martin, COO of Wright Investment Properties, Inc. David’s career arc is unique, and has included positions at McDonalds, Red Lion, Bayview Hotels, Kimpton, Wyndham (110 hotels) and currently Wright… Read More
We consistently see how lack of follow-up causes an incomplete service recovery, resulting in overall dissatisfaction. Surprisingly, many times employees are quick to take quick action and remedy a situation, but do not communicate that the issue has been resolved, leaving the guest unaware that their requests have been remedied.
Our friends at Biltmore cordially invite you to be a part of the Family Business Symposium Now in its fifth generation of family ownership, Biltmore enjoys an incredible legacy as an enduring, high-performance organization. Biltmore’s lessons learned could help your business, from building a succession plan to balancing the roles… Read More