There is still time in 2014 to exceed customer expectations, bring more to the bottom line, and rise above the fold. Using feedback gathered from the first half of 2014, Coyle Hospitality analyzed the performance of 2,505 global restaurant visits spanning over 80 countries. The overarching theme was revenue generation,… Read More
Combining trust, experience, and innovative data collection for insights with measurable impact.It's been said that 10,000 hours of practice makes for world-class abilities.
We've facilitated over 65,000 unique evaluations for more than 18,000 affluent consumers in our global network since 1996.
Our unparalleled expertise is what makes us the right choice for your company and what continues to fuel our position as thought leaders in hospitality improvement.
What can our mystery shopping programs and hospitality consulting services do for you?Our proprietary market research techniques are used to deliver analyses for high-touch, experiential industries. We use competitive set and industry benchmarking data in conjunction with reports from independent evaluators to provide unparalleled levels of detail. The result? Incomparably insightful recommendations sure to improve your bottom line.
Coyle Hospitality Group combines experience, relevance, and trust to deliver exceptional results. We can...
- Create individualized metrics and benchmarks
- Find the origin of inconsistent financial performance
- Maximize your business from word-of-mouth referrals
- Develop software for continued monitoring of results
- Provide and launch immediate remedial action plans
- Understand and leverage your social media presence
- Perform rebranding development and deployment
- Expand your concept or check brand compliance
- Produce secure online deliverables
- Work with any existing quality assurance programs
We're a trusted industry leader for designing and implementing both premium restaurant mystery shopping and high-end hotel mystery shopping programs, but our expertise doesn't end there.Restaurant mystery shopping and hotel mystery shopping programs are just two broad categories in our repertoire. No business is too large, small, generalized, or specialized to benefit. We also design programs that include:
- Secret shopping for large resorts, cruises, timeshares, bed and breakfasts and bars
- Customer experience auditing for luxury retail, spas, banking/wealth management, and big-ticket consumables
- Sales and marketing performance measurement
Recent Blog Posts
What with working mothers, soccer practice and socializing, getting the family around the dinner table is not as frequent an occurrence as it used to be, says a 2013 Harris Interactive poll. Not just for dinner Starved for quality family time together, Americans have discovered another way to rehash the… Read More
What hotelier hasn’t heard a chilling mini-bar story from the manager on duty? Since the “profit generating solution” went global in the mid-70s, hotel rooms ranging from penthouse to family-friendly have been designed around these precious cubic inches of icy must-haves. Four decades on, sea changes in expense account privileges… Read More
An international multi-unit hotel company was puzzled by their guest survey data about WiFi. Some hotels were rated low for WiFI, but the hotel company was unsure why. Was it a hardware problem? Low-bandwidth? The position of the guestroom relative to the access point? Peak vs. non-peak usage time, or was it that guests simply had a difficult time signing up and logging in?