Apply to Become an Evaluator
If you are looking to provide your evaluation services to the hospitality industry, this is where everyone begins. Please read the information on this page and proceed to the evaluator survey by clicking ‘Apply to Become an Evaluator’.
Restaurant Mystery Shopping
- Coyle restaurant clients are reviewed by an evaluator and typically a guest.
- Clients are predominantly full-service upscale establishments with bars.
Hotel, Timeshares, and Vacation Club Mystery Shopping
- These clients are most often reviewed by an evaluator and a guest.
- Length of stay is typically two nights, but may be as many as seven.
- Fees vary according to complexity and length-of-stay.
- Evaluations often entail onsite F&B, Spas, and other revenue outlets.
Spa Mystery Shopping
- Coyle spa clients are most often reviewed by a single evaluator.
- Evaluations typically include 2-3 treatments for day and medi-spas and five or more for destination spas
- Evaluations often include onsite F&B and retail assessments.
- Cruise mystery shops usually include a guest and sometimes a family.
- Length of evaluations is usually between 3-14 days with 5-7 being typical
- Evaluations include assessments of most on-board outlets.
- Passport is often required.
- Coyle clients have their sales teams evaluated over the telephone and/or in-person.
- Evaluations are typically completed by a single person.
- Telephone evaluations can be done from almost anywhere.
All mystery shopping assignments pay a fee plus reimbursable expenses as directed by the client. Evaluators are independent contractors/vendors and may request assignments at their discretion.
Click ‘Apply to Become an Evaluator‘ to pursue Quality Evaluator opportunities with Coyle clients.