In marijuana, you’ve got to nourish to flourish. Not only because the world of cannabis is so unique, but it’s fresh to consumers and operators alike. And, growing rapidly. To stand out from the crowd, cannabis customer service and experience is important to nurture – now more than ever before.
That’s why so many emerging dispensaries are looking to turn-key solutions for recreational or MMJ compliance, and to streamline customer service strategies for target markets. Not only reducing cannabis industry risk, but ensuring procedures are seamless for elevating customer experience and increasing your customer base exponentially.
For over 20 years, Coyle Hospitality has provided this service for companies worldwide, building successful programs and relationships that translate into loyal, profitable partnerships for lifetime customer value.
Like cannabis…Coyle is up-and-coming on being the third-party connection your marijuana dispensary needs to succeed. See just how our experience is lending itself to the growth (and profits) of rising cannabis brands across the nation, and globally.
Customer Guest Experience
For first-time or veteran consumers, ensure your marijuana dispensary is in-tune to serving the unique sector and successfully fulfilling guest needs.
- Develop a culture that connects with your community
- Consumer research
- Brand and service standards development
- Guest evaluations/mystery shopping
- Guest feedback
Having expert insight is a helping hand with which any new business can succeed. Whether you’re starting a new path, or improving upon a strategy that’s just not thriving, Coyle can help.
- New business openings
- Initial license procurement/subsequent renewal submissions
- Site selection consulting
- Branding and marketing support
Let’s be honest – the capricious government is ready to cash in on your mistakes with fees, fines or closures. Don’t let them. Keep your compliance in check – and doors open – with regulation solutions that work.
- Product intake procedures
- Compliant labeling and packaging procedures (including product from outside vendors)
- All required signage
- DVR/security camera required coverage/storage
- Green waste disposal procedures
- Inventory security
- Facility sanitation
- Product potency considerations
- Guest logs/ID checks
- Licensing status (required posting, expiration date, etc.)
- Scale inspection
- Point of sale compliance
Be the cannabis market source your customers can trust. Let Coyle guide you to guest success.