Coyle is a leading market research company dedicated exclusively to the hospitality industry. With over 600 clients worldwide, Coyle has, since 1996, provided support to hospitality companies who are committed to the guest experience. Please check regularly for opportunities to join our team.
Please complete online application for consideration. No phone calls or faxes please.
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities (Updated: November 8, 2021)
Sales Coordinator (FT)
The Sales Coordinator (SC) reports to the Managing Director.
The primary duties of the position include but are not limited to the following:
SM will participate, lead and assist in all aspects of client acquisition. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Responding to inbound leads
• Needs analysis
• Customized proposal and presentation development and delivery
• Identify organizations that are a good fit for Coyle and make outbound contacts with key decision makers
• Pursue all global markets and regions
• Assist with inbound and outbound sales activity in conjunction with Coyle’s marketing plan
SC will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and seamless acclimation of new clients. This process includes but is not limited to the following:
• Collaboration with client on preparation of standards
• Import files
• Location lists
• All other material required to onboard a new client
• Adhere to onboarding checklist
*Participation in all sales summits and sales meetings required, to be conducted on a predetermined basis.
*Other duties as assigned by Director of Sales, Managing Director and/or her/his appointee.
• Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel and Powerpoint)
• Familiarity with Hubspot (a plus, not a requirement)
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Travel is required.
Base Salary and Incentive Plan commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical insurance and paid holiday/vacations.
The Coyle validator/editor will work from home and ensure our clients receive reports of the highest quality. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Hours are flexible, but a set schedule will be determined.
An editor’s primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth and timely publication of independent evaluator mystery shopping deliverables/reports. The editor verifies the submissions by performing thorough fact-checks, scoring questions according to standards, writing commentary and narratives, and ensuring all written portions adhere to company standards. Email communication is a must, with phone communication needed occasionally.
Note: Coyle Hospitality employees are not permitted to conduct mystery shops while they are employees of Coyle Hospitality. All mystery shops are conducted by independent contractors.
- Proven writing and editing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner via remote training methods
- Experience in the travel, restaurant, and/or hospitality industries
- Excellent time management skills, with a track record of delivering rapid quality content to meet clearly defined deadlines
- MS Office capability and experience
Compensation Pay commensurate with experience. Potential for growth.