Coyle is a leading market research company dedicated exclusively to the hospitality industry. With over 600 clients worldwide, Coyle has, since 1996, provided support to hospitality companies who are committed to the guest experience. Please check regularly for opportunities to join our team.
Please complete online application for consideration. No phone calls or faxes please.
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities (Updated: April 26, 2022)
Accounting Clerk (FT or PT)
The role of the accounting clerk may evolve as business needs change. The primary responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Send accurate invoices
- Convert foreign currency to USD
- Send client correspondence in a professional manner
- Create detailed PDF backup documentation with reimbursable expenses included; advanced PDF skills and software required to embed links, images, etc.
- Monitor general company accounting e-mailbox daily; forward and/or handle messages promptly
- Assist with collections of past due accounts; monitor account aging, send regular statements, email correspondence, and make collections phone calls.
Additional tasks as needed:
- Reconciliation of monthly revenue
- Communication with operations staff to verify reimbursements
- Innovate role to bring advanced productivity and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Good listener and fast learner
- Speed and accuracy – high volume of invoices
- Strong attention to detail
- Home office setup is required
- MS Office, Excel skills, Adobe,
- Strong math skills and ability to convert currencies, calculate deductions, and verify reimbursements
Hourly position commensurate with experience. Benefits may include medical insurance and paid holiday/vacations.
The Coyle validator/editor will work from home and ensure our clients receive reports of the highest quality. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Hours are flexible, but a set schedule will be determined.
An editor’s primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth and timely publication of independent evaluator mystery shopping deliverables/reports. The editor verifies the submissions by performing thorough fact-checks, scoring questions according to standards, writing commentary and narratives, and ensuring all written portions adhere to company standards. Email communication is a must, with phone communication needed occasionally.
Note: Coyle Hospitality employees are not permitted to conduct mystery shops while they are employees of Coyle Hospitality. All mystery shops are conducted by independent contractors.
- Proven writing and editing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner via remote training methods
- Experience in the travel, restaurant, and/or hospitality industries
- Excellent time management skills, with a track record of delivering rapid quality content to meet clearly defined deadlines
- MS Office capability and experience
Compensation Pay commensurate with experience. Potential for growth.