Coyle is a leading market research company dedicated exclusively to the hospitality industry. With over 600 clients worldwide, Coyle has, since 1996, provided support to hospitality companies who are committed to the guest experience. Please check regularly for opportunities to join our team.
Please complete online application for consideration. No phone calls or faxes please.
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities
Business Development Manager
Are you a sales professional ready for an environment where the sky really is the limit? Do you long for a day where your work is unencumbered by endless meetings and interruptions from co-workers? Earn a competitive base salary and the ability to earn commissions quickly.
Coyle is looking to hire a Full-Time Sales Manager. This is a work from home opportunity (read: work from anywhere in the US).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead management
- Client acquisition
- Proposal development
- Completing client onboarding tasks
- Training clients on Coyle’s data platforms
- Attending weekly Sales and Operations meetings
- Proven sales acumen
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Intuitive people skills and time management skills
- Good listener and fast learner
- Professional presentation skills
- Home office setup is required
- MS Office capability and experience required
- Previous sales or account management experience preferred
Base Salary and Incentive Plan commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical insurance and paid holiday/vacations.
Onboarding Specialist/Survey Form Builder
Coyle Hospitality Group is expanding rapidly and the accounts team is looking for an additional team member to assist the Accounts Team.
Coyle is looking to hire a Full-Time or Part-Time Onboarding Specialist/Survey Form Builder. This is a work from home opportunity (read: work from anywhere in the US).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the new client onboarding process
- Setting up new clients in online software platform, ShopMetrics
- User updates for clients
- Creation of Excel files used to set up new clients
- Send reports to clients when requested
- Updating of records on Salesforce.com or other platforms
- Assist Accounts Director with other accounts related functions
- Proficiency in Excel is a must (advanced skills preferred e.g do you know how to use VLOOKUP?)
- Any prior experience working with software involving creation of surveys (e.g. Survey Monkey, SurveyGizmo) and/or mystery shopping software (Shopmetrics, Sassie, Prophet) is an added advantage (but not necessary)
- MS office capability and experience required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Any prior experience in working with software involving creation of survey forms is an added advantage (but not necessary)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fast learner
- Good time management skills
- Home office setup required
Hourly position starting at $30 per hour. Commensurate with experience. Benefits may include medical insurance and paid holiday/vacations.
The company is growing and looking to hire immediate Full Time, On Call and Part Time editors with the possibility of additional shifts as we expand.
The Coyle editor will work from home and help ensure our clients receive reports of the highest quality.
An editor’s primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth and timely transcription of independent evaluator mystery shopping deliverables/reports. The editor verifies the information by performing thorough fact-checks and often communicating with the evaluator.
Note: Coyle Hospitality employees are not permitted to conduct mystery shops while they are employees of Coyle Hospitality. All mystery shops are conducted by independent contractors.
• Proven writing and editing experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work night and weekend shifts
• Fast learner
• Experience in the travel industry preferred
• MS Office capability and experience preferred.
Starting pay is $15/hour with potential for growth.