Coyle is a leading market research company dedicated exclusively to the hospitality industry. With over 600 clients worldwide, Coyle has, since 1996, provided support to hospitality companies who are committed to the guest experience. Please check regularly for opportunities to join our team.
Please complete online application for consideration. No phone calls or faxes please.
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities (Updated: June 16, 2022)
Finance Coordinator (FT or PT)
The role of the finance coordinator may evolve as business needs change. This is a fully remote position. The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the monthly close process, ensuring it is accurate and on time
- Audit paysheet, balance revenue and review reimbursements
- Review monthly revenue and expenses
- Review and enter vendor invoices for payment and maintain records
- Create journal entries as needed
- Complete bank reconciliation process
- Create a monthly aging report and facilitate a meeting to review past due accounts
- Communicate with clients around past due invoices
- Audit fee totals and collect W9s
- Generate 1099s
- Create monthly KPI report for finance department
- Advanced knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Strong attention to detail
- Home office setup, including ability for video calls
- MS Office, advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables, Adobe
Hourly position commensurate with experience.
The Coyle validator/editor will work from home and ensure our clients receive reports of the highest quality. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Hours are flexible, but a set schedule will be determined.
An editor’s primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth and timely publication of independent evaluator mystery shopping deliverables/reports. The editor verifies the submissions by performing thorough fact-checks, scoring questions according to standards, writing commentary and narratives, and ensuring all written portions adhere to company standards. Email communication is a must, with phone communication needed occasionally.
Note: Coyle Hospitality employees are not permitted to conduct mystery shops while they are employees of Coyle Hospitality. All mystery shops are conducted by independent contractors.
- Proven writing and editing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner via remote training methods
- Experience in the travel, restaurant, and/or hospitality industries
- Excellent time management skills, with a track record of delivering rapid quality content to meet clearly defined deadlines
- MS Office capability and experience
Compensation Pay commensurate with experience. Potential for growth.