Coyle is a leading market research company dedicated exclusively to the hospitality industry. With over 600 clients worldwide, Coyle has, since 1996, provided support to hospitality companies who are committed to the guest experience. Please check regularly for opportunities to join our team.
Please complete online application for consideration. No phone calls or faxes please.
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities (Updated: February 25, 2021)
Sales Manager (FT)
The Sales Manager (SM) reports to the Director of Sales.
The primary duties of the position include but are not limited to the following:
SM will participate, lead and assist in all aspects of client acquisition. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Responding to inbound leads
• Needs analysis
• Customized proposal and presentation development and delivery
• Identify organizations that are a good fit for Coyle and make outbound contacts with key decision makers
• Pursue new industries, e.g. healthcare, home builders, retail, property management companies, senior living, etc.
• Pursue all global markets and regions
• Inbound and outbound sales activity in conjunction with Coyle’s marketing plan
SA will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and seamless acclimation of new clients. This process includes but is not limited to the following:
• Collaboration with client on preparation of standards
• Import files
• Location lists
• All other material required to onboard a new client
• Adhere to onboarding checklist
Account Management and Retention
• Provide superior customer service to client for the length of their agreement
• Make adjustments and changes to client account as needed
• Work closely with account coordinator to relay client updates, changes, requests and customizations
• Retain client year after year
*Participation in all sales summits and sales meetings required, to be conducted on a predetermined basis.
*Other duties as assigned by Director of Sales, Managing Director and/or her/his appointee.
• Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel and Powerpoint)
• Familiarity with Hubspot (a plus, not a requirement)
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Travel is required.
Base Salary and Incentive Plan commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical insurance and paid holiday/vacations.